Monday, October 1, 2012

First Blood

The drops from Vol. 1 Iss. 2 begin to fall.

Subscribe now to get Parody on your doorstep before the trick-or-treaters arrive.




Dracula's Favorite Things
    with apologies to Rodgers and Hammerstein

Blood drops from noses and necks freshly bitten,
Bright trusting eyes on a virgin I've smitten,
Brown bony undead the night shadow brings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream colored satin in coffins once feudal,
Death knells to slay belles and anything brutal,
Black bats that fly with the moon on their wings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Ghosts in white dresses and Jason who slashes,
Flesh flakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
Silver white moonlight where the werewolf sings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Chorus:
When it's sunrise,
When no one dies,
When the world is glad,
I simply remember my favorite things
Until everything turns bad.

by Diane de Anda

1 comment:

What say ye?