Monday, December 3, 2012

Me Myself and I

Why invite family over when you could bring the whole collection yourself?



The Lighter Side of Multiple Personalities

Sanity's overrated;
Stability's for loons.
Why have only one mind
when you can have a few?

The conversation's perfect,
(unless we can't agree)
in the end it all comes down
to sharing space in me!

It's standing room here only,
cramped in with one another.
Stuffed inside my tiny brain,
at least I have each other!

We bicker, bitch and banter,
and stand apart point moot.
Different personalities;
at parties we're a hoot!

Some people say we're crazy
(I don't see the appeal)
for when it comes to battling wits
I always choose dual-wield!

by Jasper Sole

1 comment:

  1. dual-wheeled truckin', I allus say,is a better way to go.

    With a little time & effort you could have three or four personalities spinnin' in yur head.

    ReplyDelete

What say ye?