Monday, May 23, 2016

What a Twit





Shakespeare Tweets
with apologies to Shakespeare (oncely, and twicely)
  #73
OMG I'm getting old.
You know how people say
Summer of youth?
Well I was autumn.
Soon I'll be dead, like winter.
No birds a-chirping here.
If I was a fire, I'd be the
Embers left over.
And soon the ashes of my
Younger days
Will put me out.
Great.

  #130
Dude, my girlfriend, though.
Her eyes are OK I guess,
Her lips aren't really that red though.
Her skin's nice,
But her cheeks don't have a rosy glow.
Her breath isn't terrible,
But it ain't any Chanel.
I don't really hate it when she speaks.
She's nice looking, but I mean
It's not like she's a supermodel.
It's cool, though,
Cuz she's my bae.
  by Risica Caputi
in volume 4 issue 2

Buy a Copy

Return to the Online TOC

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say ye?